Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week 3 Video Reflection

This week's discussion about the role of the superintendent as and instructional leader was very informative and timely for me.  Being in this course and being from Indiana, I have not had experience with the Texas Education Agency Academic Excellence Indicator System.  As we have completed our first tasks, I believe the indicators are not specific to a state.  The indicators are universal and target excellence. 
Another point made dealt with technology.  I am working with others in my district to prioritize technology as an instructional tool to positively impact student achievement.  We are currently in the midst of trainings for all staff members throughout the summer.
I will be interested to locate the list of helpful professional organizations.  This is an area that I have put very little time and effort into investigating.  This resource will be very helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment